
Over the last few days I have been experiencing some strange sensations in my belly. Now I have decided that this has to be the baby moving around. It seems about right. All the books tell me that you can expect to feel movement for the first time between 16 and 22 weeks, so at 19 weeks this seems to be right on target. The feeling has increased in intensity and frequency over the last few days. It's almost impossible to put into words what it feels like, but the best I can do is describe it as a combination of tiny bubbles in my stomach and the feeling of a twitch or a flick. Sometimes it almost feels like a little goldfish is swimming around in there. All I know is that it is really cool! I'm sure once I receive a swift kick in the ribs I will know exactly what it is, but for now I'm going to assume that what I'm feeling is the little guy moving around in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment