I'm just glad that by the time it comes in, I won't have to help put it together. Sometimes pregnancy has it perks! Besides, that's what Greg is for.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Decisions Decisions
This weekend we ordered our crib and nursery furniture. It may seem a little early, but the salespeople told us that it could take 4 months to come in, so we figured we might as well get it done. The last thing I want is to have a baby but no crib. After debating over a few different styles and doing our research, we decided on this set by Westwood but in a darker finish. Surprisingly this was a relatively easy decision, and Jim and I actually agreed for once.
I'm just glad that by the time it comes in, I won't have to help put it together. Sometimes pregnancy has it perks! Besides, that's what Greg is for.
I'm just glad that by the time it comes in, I won't have to help put it together. Sometimes pregnancy has it perks! Besides, that's what Greg is for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment