.JPG)
I still don't have a real baby "bump". I just look like I've gained weight, but I'm definitely growing. The first pic is at 5 weeks, right after we first found out we were expecting. Excuse the messy hair - it was early, and I was excited. The second pic is at 15 weeks. You can definitely see a difference over the past 10 weeks.
.JPG)
I knew all along I was going to gain weight, and I am fully ok with that. The thing I didn't really prepare for was how quickly it would happen, and all the places I would gain the weight - mainly the thighs and hips. I just wish some of the weight would head to my stomach so that I could actually look pregnant. I still work out at the gym in my office, and most people there don't know I'm pregnant. I'm sure they are starting to wonder why I keep getting wider despite the fact that I work out 5 days a week!
Tomorrow is our "big" ultrasound. We've got our fingers crossed that the baby cooperates and we can find out if we are having a boy or a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment