Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

After being inspired by our friends' baby blogs, we decided to take the plunge and start our own blog to keep our long distance family and friends updated on our progress over the next nine months. So welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our adventures while we wait for the arrival of the little Lilley in late October.


So far things are looking good. These are some of our first pictures of our little one from our last ultrasound at 12 weeks. It was amazing to see and hear the baby's heart beating and see little arms and legs. He/she is actually starting to look like a tiny human being!

Any guesses whether it's a boy or a girl?



Jim thinks he can see some male parts in between the legs, but I think he's crazy. Stay tuned. Only a few more weeks and hopefully we'll find out for sure.




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! How exciting!!! I love the sonogram pictures... they are unreal these days how clear they are!! AMAZING.... I'm sure Jim sees male parts, typical guy! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!!
    The Blog is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog, keep the posts coming. We are thrilled for you guys!

    ReplyDelete