Saturday, May 23, 2009

18 Week Bump Shot

Here's a shot of my 18 week "bump". There's not much of a change from the last pic I posted, but I can tell I'm getting bigger. I'm still not really showing, unless you count the fact that the "bump" seems to get bigger after I eat. As Jim says, I have a daytime bump and a nighttime bump, and I look more pregnant at night! My friends keep telling me that one day I will just wake up and seemed to have popped. I'm anxiously awaiting that day.

According to the books, our little one is currently about the size of a chicken breast or a sweet potato. At our last ultrasound the doctor said he was weighing about 6 ounces. Keep on growing little guy!

1 comment:

  1. is this a recent pic or a pic we might have taken before going to players in college? ;)

    ReplyDelete