Thursday, August 27, 2009
I'm Back Baby!
Maybe it was the extra hard landing that my pilot made on my flight into Corning last week that bumped my hip back into place, or maybe my physical therapist is just the biggest miracle worker around. I'm not quite sure what did it, and frankly I don't care, but I'm actually walking again without tremendous pain. I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am. Not to mention how much more pleasant I am to be around. Just ask Jim or Greg. Last Saturday I was even able to take a 30 minute walk with Jim and Max. On Sunday we increased it to 40 minutes. At this rate I might even get back to my hour long walks. I'm not fast, but I'm moving, and that's really all I care about. I'm even back on the elliptical! The pain is not completely gone, but it is such an improvement and something that I didn't think I'd see for a very long time. So thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever or whatever it was that helped me!
The picture above is the most recent belly pic taken at 32 weeks. We're getting closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment