The Best Man and the Groom before the ceremony still looking rather calm.
The Nusbaums were also in town last weekend, so on Sunday Jim and I headed up to Lewiston where my friends threw us a little mini shower at Meaghan and Tony's. It was an awesome time, complete with LaHacienda pizza, Michael's salad, and some pretty cool decorations. It was great seeing old friends and their adorable little kiddos. Here we are decked out in our Mom and Dad to-be gear.
Jim practicing for fatherhood with adorable baby Carly. Notice the beer in one hand, child in the other.
Can you say cute? Alyssa, Michelle and Mike's daughter, with her new friend Carly, Rachel and Curt's daughter.
Rona and Rachel enjoying some of the best pizza in the entire world. Thankfully there were leftovers which made it back all the way to North Carolina!
We got more adorable gifts from our very generous friends! Thanks guys!!
Cutting our delicious cake! I still can't believe the size of the piece I ate.
Meaghan and I on her porch with the awesome stork balloons. I wonder how many of her neighbors think she just had a baby boy?
There's nothing better than old friends that are more like family. It's hard to believe that we have been friends for over twenty-five years! Thank you all for everything!!
So now that we are back in Charlotte it's easy to see why we are so exhausted. It was alot of excitement for one weekend, but it was all worth it. I'm not sure when we'll be back home again, but next time we are, we'll definitely have the little guy with us. Kind of hard to believe huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment