Today Jim and I are celebrating five whole years of wedded bliss. It's hard to believe that it's been that long. I'm so glad we've had these past five years to grow as a couple. It's been an interesting five years filled with many ups, and a few downs. We've lived in four different places, in two different states. I've had three different jobs, Jim's had two. We've travelled to more places than I can even count. We've added one dog and are just weeks away from adding our first child. Right now life seems pretty close to perfect.Here's some highlights from the last five years.

Our honeymoon in Hawaii. I don't think we could have chosen a more perfect place to spend our first two weeks as husband and wife.
Below the Spanish Steps.
The day we adopted Max and our lives changed forever. It's hard to believe he was ever that tiny!
Fourth of July 2008 at Emerald Isle Beach.
I can't wait to see what the next five years have in store for us and our growing family. We're off to celebrate in Charleston over the long weekend. Happy Labor Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment