In honor of Father's Day, I thought it would be fitting to post a picture of Jim as a baby with his father around the same age as Jim will be when our baby is born. I believe this pic was taken of the two of them sometime in 1978, and his dad had it done as a surprise gift for his mom. Sweet right? It's hard to believe that next year at this time Jim will be celebrating his first Father's Day as a father. And even though he spent his one and only Father's Day as a father-to-be in Las Vegas on a boys weekend, we still wish him a Happy Father's Day! So to Jim and all the other fathers out there - Happy Father's Day!With Jim in Las Vegas, I spent the weekend with my companion Max. We spent alot of time cleaning and organizing the nursery, and Max was my little helper. He is so inquisitive and really likes to be right in the action. He sat by my side the whole time I worked and followed me every time I moved or left the room. He sniffed every box I opened or packed and watched each thing I did with a look on his face that said, "please let me help." I feel like he gives me an idea of what it will be like to have a toddler around.
I had my monthly prenatal checkup on Friday, and everything looks good. The baby is moving and kicking like crazy now, and Dr. Wicker said I'm just cruising right through this pregnancy. Let's hope the next few months go the same way.
No comments:
Post a Comment