Last week we hit the 20 week mark. It's hard to believe that I am halfway finished with this pregnancy. In some ways it seems like the past 20 weeks have gone by quickly, but in other ways it seems like I've been pregnant forever. Hopefully the next 20 weeks will go by just as quickly.
This is a pic of my 20 week bump. I'm definitely getting bigger and rounder, but apparently it's not obvious yet to everyone that I'm pregnant. Today a male co-worker of mine who doesn't know I'm pregnant asked me, "Did you shrink your shirt?" I wasn't sure how to respond to this question, so I just said, "Yes. Yes I did." I guess this was his way of telling me that he noticed I am getting bigger. Hopefully in the next few weeks it will become more obvious that I am actually pregnant and not just having trouble with my laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment