Jim and I went on a tour of the Maternity Floor at CMC yesterday. It was really helpful for us to learn where to go, and to be able to picture what everything is going to look like on the big day. We had never been there before, but everything was really nice and looked very new. There were even a few babies in the nursery during our tour. I was impressed by the nurses and how knowledgeable and helpful they were. Jim on the other hand, seemed to be most impressed that all of the rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and flat screen tvs.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
23 Weeks
Jim and I went on a tour of the Maternity Floor at CMC yesterday. It was really helpful for us to learn where to go, and to be able to picture what everything is going to look like on the big day. We had never been there before, but everything was really nice and looked very new. There were even a few babies in the nursery during our tour. I was impressed by the nurses and how knowledgeable and helpful they were. Jim on the other hand, seemed to be most impressed that all of the rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and flat screen tvs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment