Monday, September 14, 2009

A Little Sprinkle

Last weekend my friends Caroline and Theresa hosted a small baby shower for me here in Charlotte. I had a wonderful time, and once again Baby Lilley got many many great gifts. All of our friends have been way too generous! Here I am with the hostesses. Can you believe we are all pregnant? Caroline is expecting her second in mid February. Theresa is expecting her first, Baby Boy Thompson, on November 10. Baby Lilley is going to have lots of great playmates!

A beautiful hat and scarf and matching blanket handmade by Theresa's mom Mrs. Carosella.
Some of the ladies. Opening a card from Erica which contained a wooden cross that she bought in Bethlehem at the Church of the Nativity. How cool is that? The cross is now hanging above Baby's crib.
Hailey, the littlest and cutest guest!I love this onesie from Nicole! Mommy's Little Stinker. How cute is that?

Cutting the delicious cake.

Thanks to Theresa and Caroline for all their hard work in throwing the shower. I really appreciate all that they did, especially with how much they both have going on right now!

In other news, our little rascal Max came home from two whole weeks of training at Doggie Bootcamp last week. What a difference! He's a whole new dog, and Jim and I couldn't be happier. He knows 5 commands and actually listens to them. He's calmer and just an all around better dog. He seems to be alot less selfish, and in my opinion he's even cuter than before! We are really loving every minute with him. He's like the dog we always wanted, and it was worth every penny.

I was worried that he might not remember us when he got back. Boy was I wrong! He's back to being my little shadow, and I'm loving it more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment