There's not much new to report this week. I'm swollen (Can you say cankles?), exhausted, and getting increasingly uncomfortable. Other than that I'm doing great! The only thing that seems to help is physical activity, so I'm still trying to get in some form of exercise every day. Work is also starting to take it's toll on me. It's not only the commute and sitting at my desk all day, but for some reason I'm busier now than I have been all year. My doctor doesn't want me driving all the way to Hickory past 38 weeks, so I only have 2 more weeks left in the office. Thank god because I really didn't want to go into labor somewhere along 321. After that I'll work from home until the baby arrives. I figured by this point I'd be wrapping up and winding things down, but that is just not possible right now.
I'm still in the nesting phase, and I think it is wearing everyone out, including me. My new task is making freezer meals, so I don't have to cook once the little one arrives. So far it's going well, and the freezer is starting to fill up. I've made chicken taco soup, some ground beef casseroles, and lasagna. This weekend's project: sauce.
No comments:
Post a Comment