Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Already?!


We have officially made it to October, so now we can finally say that we are having a baby this month! I can't believe October is here already. I don't know where the last nine months have gone. Fall has officially made it's debut in the Carolinas, and here in Charlotte we are experiencing that absolutely perfect fall weather that makes one remember why we all live here. The air is crisp, the sun is shining, and the sky is a perfect shade of Carolina Blue. All of our neighbors are getting ready for Halloween. Every where I look there are mums, pumpkins, spider webs, and other ghoulish decorations, all reminding me that our little guy is going to be here before we know it. And yes I've got a Halloween outfit (or two) ready for him, assuming that he doesn't wait more than a week after his due date to make his debut into the world.

Generally I've been feeling pretty good lately, other than the swelling in my feet and legs. I've tried to take a picture to illustrate just how swollen I am, but I just don't think these pictures do it any justice. I haven't been able to wear anything but flip flops in weeks and even my sneakers are too tight these days. At least we get to post a picture of Max who in typical Max fashion has to put himself right in the middle of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment