It's hard to believe that it was 5 weeks ago that I was passing the halfway point. I feel like it was just yesterday. June just flew by, and we are already approaching mid July. It seems like October is going to be here before we know it.
We had a wonderful long Fourth of July weekend at the beach with the Cockmans. We did alot of relaxing and a whole lot of eating -
thanks to wonderful meals prepared for us by Mimi and Pops. Jim didn't change any diapers, but he did watch me a few times and told me it looked easy! He was very good with Ivey and seemed to really enjoy all the time we spent with her. She is at such a fun age that it is hard not to enjoy just watching her. We can't wait till next year when there will be even more kids around. Here is a picture of the dad-to-be in training.
Jimbo,
ReplyDeleteNice hat....who do you think you are, Rickey Barnes? I would rather see you in a Yankees hat
-JP