After taking a seven month break from blogging I decided that it was time to start up again. After all, if you haven't heard the news we are expecting baby #2 in July, so it seems like a perfect time to get back into things. I'm not sure how I got away from blogging, but I apologize in case anyone actually reads this. It's not like we haven't been busy. Between chasing a toddler around, working full time, and trying to keep some sanity, I just have not had any free time. Besides, it's not like I really have anything important or noteworthy to say anyway. I kind of figured it was a waste of time since no one really cares what I have to say about parenthood anyway. But this time I really don't care. I'm keeping this blog for me, not for anyone else, and I don't really care if anyone reads it or not.
I'm 17 weeks along and finally starting to feel better. This pregnancy has been very different than my pregnancy with James. With James I was sick a few times and remember some nausea early on, but not too much. With this baby I was sick and nauseous all day every day for weeks. It still comes and goes, but I think it's on the way out. At least I hope. The exhaustion is a different story. I am so tired I normally go to bed right after James. He's in bed no later than 8pm, and I'm not far behind. There have been nights I've gotten into bed at 7:45pm and still can't get up in the morning.
We have our big ultrasound next week and will hopefully find out what we are having. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I'm nervous that we'll find something wrong with the baby's lip, or even worse. I'll be sure to update next week on the latest with our appointment and whether we are on team pink or team blue. I'm going to go with team pink. Just mother's intuition, but we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment