I'm very happy for all of you. I know that you are having a girl and I will not give you any advice on what you name her. I'm sure it will be a special name. Chrisy I know you can't wait to go out and get all those cute girl clothes. Looking forward to my future great grandniece!!!!
We started this blog as a way to keep our long distance family and friends updated on life with Baby James, and now keep you updated on our progress with pregnancy #2.
About Us
We are two full time working parents who never seem to have enough time, but we love every minute of our crazy lives with our toddler, James, and one very spoiled little dog named Max. We expect to be even busier this July because baby #2 is due July 21.
We're two misplaced Northerners loving life in the South with our very spoiled little dog Max and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first child around October 24.
Christy, Jim & James,
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy for all of you. I know that you are having a girl and I will not give you any advice on what you name her. I'm sure it will be a special name. Chrisy I know you can't wait to go out and get all those cute girl clothes. Looking forward to my future great grandniece!!!!
Love to All,
Great Aunt Kathy