Jim and I have been doing everything we can to encourage James to crawl for the past few weeks. We have watched his every move in anticipation th
James finally got his first two teeth last week, after what seemed like months of teething. His hair is also growing in and looking redder every day. The red hair seems to be what surprises people most about James. It's amazing how many times strangers comment on it. I repeatedly get asked, "Where did his red hair come from?" Trust me, it surprised me too. I never imagined my little boy would be a redhead. Not that I don't think it's adorable, because I do.
It's hard to believe our little guy is going to be 9 months old tomorrow. While it seems like time has just flown by, I really can't remember what life was like without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment